POINT BLANK NATIONAL BAKBAKAN
Point Blank National Bakbakan is your stepping stone to the grandest FPS tournament event: Level Up! Live 2012. This tournamentwill consist of 6 teams from different legs and 2 teams from online tournament, all will engage in an online elimination to get the top 2 teams who will be competing in the National Bakbakan Championship at Level up Live 2012.
Tournament Schedule & Locations
- Regional On-ground Tournaments
- July 7 – GMA 1
- July 21 – Davao
- June 30 – Cebu
- July 14 – Batangas
- August 4 – Bulacan
- August 18 – GMA 2
- Online Tournament
- July 2 – First batch (Online 1)
- August 6 – Second batch (Online 2)
- Point blank National Bakbakan Online Eliminations -Eliminations for Top 2 Teams
- September 3
- Point blank National Bakbakan Championship -Level Up! Live 2012, World Trade Center, Pasay City
- November 3 and 4, 2012
- For Regional and Online Participant
- Participants must have a Point Blank Philippines game account to participate in the event.
- Each participating team member must be a member of the participating clan.
- Participating clans should be composed of 5 members (including the team captain).
For Regionals Tournament
- Registration is open to all Point Blank Philippines players.
- First 16 teams to register will participate in the tournament. First come first served basis
- Only the team captain is allowed to register their participating team.
- Upon registration, the team captain and his/her members must present an ID as proof of residency.
- All information provided during registration must be true and accurate
- Pay Event Registration Fee: 1 pc. 100 LU Load per member (available at the café).
- Only 1 team per clan is allowed to participate in the tournament
For Online Tournament
- Entries may submit via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s the format:
Note: Incorrect registration format is not valid.
- First 8 teams to register from 12:00pm to 4:00pm will have the chance to play.
- 5 players per team, including the Team Leader
- Game Bracket and team designation for the playing dates will be announced in the PB Forums at In-Game Events Sections http://pbforums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?/forum/18-in-game-events/
Winning team per week will advance on the semis, until championship.
- Form a team of 5 members. Your team may join as many regional tournaments as you can, provided that you have not won in any of the previous legs. If in case you win in 1 regional leg, you are no longer eligible to join the succeeding ones. Instead, you will move on to the next round of the competition.
- Each area leg will have 8 slots open for competing teams. Each slot is equivalent to 1 team.
- When the 16 area representatives are determined, they will then battle it out in an online tournament, where the top two teams will face each other at the National Bakbakan Championship at Level Up! Live 2012.Note: The National Bakbakan Championship Committee will coordinate with the regional champions so that in an online tournament day, there will be a Level Up! representative that will watch each team as they play in a café of their choice in order to physically monitor the tournament. There will be PB GMs who will monitor and run the tournament online as well.
- Teams must designate a Team Captain who will handle all decisions for the team. Field marshals will consider decisions made by the team captain as final for the entire team.
- Pilots are not allowed
- Each team shall consist of 5 members.
- Teams must be present and complete by the time their match schedule starts.
- Setup period is STRICTLY 5 minutes ONLY.
- Players may change the keyboard configuration, weapon handedness, and mouse sensitivity.
- Players may select their primary weapons and backpack alternate weapons.
- Players may purchase any weapon that isn’t already owned by the character and use that as their primary and/or alternate weapon.
- Players may not change their class nor delete/create characters.
- Players may bring their own keyboard, mouse, and/or headset for the tournament.
- The café management per location has the right to refuse participants from changing the PC settings, or not allow participants to use a contestant’s hardware. In that case, participants will have to make do with only the settings that can be changed.
- Players who fail to take advantage of the 5 minute setup time must begin playing with whatever configuration and character setup they are left with. No time extension for the setup will be given.
- If teams are incomplete by the end of the setup period the team with the most members will automatically win.
- A toss coin will settle which team will be on which side for the first set (red or blue). This will be the only time a toss coin will be used to determine sides. Winner of the toss coin will also choose what map to use for that match.
- If a player gets disconnected, the game will still continue, and the disconnected player must log back in again as soon as possible. If an entire team gets disconnected, the opposing team will automatically win.
- If both teams get disconnected, the following rules will apply:
- If the disconnection occurred within the first 5 minutes of the game, the entire match will be restarted.
- If the disconnection occurred after the first 5 minutes of the game, the team who has the most points before the disconnection will be considered the winner of that set.
- Technical issues encountered during the event will be assessed by the Field Marshal(s). Only major technical problems will merit game suspension and/or restart at the discretion of the Field Marshal.
- DURATION AND SCHEDULE
- Time of Registration: 10:00am to 12:00nn
- Time of Tournament: 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- GAME CONDITION
- Game Type: Bomb Mission
- Map: Captain’s Mode Map Selection
- Team: Toss coin to pick the team (Red/Blue)
- Game time: 3 minutes
MAX GAME ROUNDS FORMAT:
- Eliminations: Max Win 5 rounds
- 3 rounds Red Team and 3 rounds as Blue Team
- First team who scores 5 wins will be declared the winner.
- Semis: Max Win 7 rounds
- 5 rounds Red Team and 5 rounds as Blue Team
- First team who scores 7 wins will be declared the winner.
- Finals: Max Win 9 rounds
- 7 rounds Red Team and 7 rounds as Blue Team
- First team who scores 9 wins will be declared the winner.
- In case of tie there will be additional 6 rounds (3 rounds Red/ 3 Rounds Blue)
- First to win 5 rounds will be the winner.
Condition for Winning: Official
Weapon Restriction: None
- CAPTAIN’S MODE MAP SELECTION
- Head Marshall will choose the first map to be removed from the list.
- A coin will be tossed to decide on whose team will choose the next map to be removed.
- The 3rd map to be removed will then be chosen by the other team. This cycle will continue until only one map is left.
- Team Color will also be decided by tossing a coin.
Maps (Downtown, Luxville, Outpost, Midtown, Stormtube, Blowcity, Sentrybase, Hospital, Sandstorm
- For our online eliminations GM will decide for the map and game bracketing will be determine via Challonge tournament bracket generator.
- INTENTIONAL DISCONNECTIONS
- Any competitor to have intentionally disconnected themselves from the game will be disqualified.
- If 1-2 players get disconnected, match continuous and disconnected players can re-join the game.
- If 3 or more players get disconnected, match will be stopped. Head Marshal will take note of the current score. The match will be re-started but scores will be set to scores before the disconnection.
- Match Stopped due to connectivity issue.
- Red Team = 3
- Blue Team = 2
- Match will be restarted with the same settings, but scores will be set to previous scores by killing themselves.
- Once scores have been returned to original settings, next round will resume the match.
- Participants must immediately raise their hands to report that he/she has been experiencing technical difficulties.
- ACCOUNTS TO BE USED
- Tournament Accounts will be provided to the team
- The tournament Accounts are Max leveled and all title are enabled.
- After a warning is given the game continues. When three (3) warnings are accumulated by the team during the match, on the fourth warning the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Bad-mouthing will result to 1 warning for the whole team.
- All names (clan name, in-game name etc.) must not be rude, derogatory, racist or inflammatory.
- Game Loss: Game Loss given to a team means that the team will automatically lose the game irrelevant of the actual match results.
- Disqualifications: A team disqualification will lead to the team being rejected from the tournament. They will not be
- allowed to take part in the current event.
- Game continues even when a player(s) get disconnected.
- The decision of the tournament director is FINAL.
- Tournament tree is only an example, official bracketing will be random and will announce and post on forums by 3rd week of August.
For Regional Tournament
For Online Tournament
For Online Eliminations (Top 8 Teams)
Note: this is only an example, official bracketing will be random and will be announce and post on forums by 3rd week of August.
Prizes – Regionals
Cash Prize: 5,000 Pesos
In-Game Items (per member)
- 30 days Weapon of choice ( M4 Special, Aug, AK Sopmod , Kriss , P90 Ext, L115a1, Dragunov CS)
- 30 days Mask of choice ((Blue Eye Alien, Red Eye Alien, Jewel Pink, Pumpkin, Jason)
- 30 days Item of choice (Bulletproof vest 10%. Full Metal Ammo, Hollow point Ammo Increase HP 5%)
In-Game Items (per member)
- 15 days Weapon of choice ( M4 Special, Aug, Ak Sopmod , Kriss , P90 Ext, L115a1, Dragunov CG)
- 15 days Mask of choice (Blue Eye Alien, Red Eye Alien, Jewel Pink, Pumpkin, Jason)
- 15 days Item of choice (Bulletproof vest 10%. Full Metal Ammo, Hollow point Ammo Increase HP 5%)
Cash Prize: 100,000 Pesos
In-Game Items (per member)
60 days Weapon of choice ( M4 Special, Aug, AK Sopmod , Kriss , P90 Ext, L115a1, Dragunov CS)
60 days Mask of choice ((Blue Eye Alien, Red Eye Alien, Jewel Pink, Pumpkin, Jason)
60 days Item of choice (Bulletproof vest 10%. Full Metal Ammo, Hollow point Ammo Increase HP 5%)
Cash Prize: 25,000 Pesos
In-Game Items (per member)
30 days Weapon of choice ( M4 Special, Aug, AK Sopmod , Kriss , P90 Ext, L115a1, Dragunov CS)
30 days Mask of choice ((Blue Eye Alien, Red Eye Alien, Jewel Pink, Pumpkin, Jason)
30 days Item of choice (Bulletproof vest 10%. Full Metal Ammo, Hollow point Ammo Increase HP 5%)
You may contact [GM]Finn regarding any matter concerning the tournament via e-mail at email@example.com.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 5236 Series of 2012.